We also provide environmental management standard 'ISO 14001: 2004 certification' that defines the environmental policy of an organization. This standard helps organizations to protect the environment, check pollution, and improve their overall environmental performance.
We offer ISO 14001 : 2004 certification that can be issued to any business that wishes to effectively identify and manage its environmental impact, improve its operational efficiencies, lower costs and reduce environmental liability risks.
Why ISO 14001 2004 certification?
The certification helps companies to create a structure for managing environmental operations
It specifies environmental requirements that the organization identifies as those which it can control and influence.
The certification is flexible - it is as applicable to both the small business and the multinational organization
- Environmental legal liability.
- Improved corporate image; strategic investment; improved regulatory relations.
- Improving the quality of the environment.
- Assuring commitment to manage and improve environment
- Reducing incidents that may be detrimental to working in the long run and causing liability
- Conserve natural resources and energy and help in getting the required legal consent
- Sharing environmental solutions and improving industry and government relationship
- Evaluates system performance through management review and correct management system deficiencies